For my wife LaRae and I, Juneau is home. Over the past 35 years, we raised our two children here and watched our community grow and thrive. I retired from the State of Alaska in 2003, where I worked with many boards, including Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault, Alcoholism & Drug Abuse, and the Mental Health Trust Authority. These experiences, along with my commitment to community service, taught me the value of listening, asking questions, and working together to reach a decision for good outcomes. I am certain I can serve you and Juneau well on the Assembly. I am asking for your vote on October 2.
- Internal Auditor, Governor's Office
- State of Alaska, Division Director, Alcoholism & Drug Abuse
- Juneau Assembly, 2012–2015
- Bartlett Regional Hospital Board, 2005–2010
- Catholic Community Services Board, 2004–present
- Juneau World Affairs Council, 2009–present